Fianl entry
This week was my last week at the internship site.
My clients and I had a final show: I displyed their works and decorated the place for them.
They were happy about their show because every person at the site were impressed by their art works.
One of clients cried because his works and final show touched his mind, he said that he wanted to show his works to his family, but his was not able to see his family. Also, autistic lady kept saying " I did it, I made all!" Every reaction made me really happy. I was almost going to cry.
I can say I had such a wonderful termination. Every client said that they would miss me and cried..
For this internship, I learned a lot of things about mental retardation and felt thankful every time because of my clients. I will definitely miss this site and my clients: their smiles and positive mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment